Check out the Pocket Parks of NYC website at http://www.PocketParksNYC.com.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have not posted here in forever. That's because I moved to my own website which was recently revamped. Some of the posts on this blog may be reposted there in the future, but I want to invite you to visit Pocket Parks Publishing to continue following my journey and learning about the parks included in my guide, BEST Pocket Parks of NYC. You will also find me at RosemaryOBrien.net, my author site.

Please contact me if you have any suggestions for the revision or see any parks that you think are interesting. Chances are they will be included in the revised book, but it's better to be safe than sorry. 

We have close to 5K unique visitors on our site. Please consider advertising your business or funding future guides by making a donation. Consider it direct crowdfunding. 

As always, thank you for your support!

Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment